Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2021
Compliance with Government Regulations & Guidance:
At Loft Genie we are committed to keeping our customers safe.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 Secure workplace or work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk
Additionally, our employees log a temperature check every morning.
From a reputable site, ratedpeople.com, the following has been said about having trades-persons in your home:
“The government’s advised that tradespeople in England can carry out work inside people’s homes during the national lockdown (in place from 5th January 2021)”
This is in line with the UK Government’s regulations and guidance:
Still have questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us: